Fellowship/Hermandad


I know this title may sound a bit strange, but I recieved this "present" from two different bloggers and I´ve decided to include it in a post. I am discovering a sort of fellowship in the blog world, a new kind of connection that help us enjoy and share our interests. And since I love to recieve and give presents, I´ve decided I will share this with the following bloggers:
MamaJ, a very busy mom who always has time to be thankful and writes long and interesting posts.
Tiigra, an extremely talented ukranian artist who writes sweet words.
Carolyn, who visits me often and shows us her fresh and beautiful paintings. She is having fun with new techniques lately.
Merissa, a photographer who loves design and shares her everyday experiences.
Eileen, I´ve discover her blog a few weeks ago and I love it! Her posts are very funny.
Oh, I forgot, I must write about 10 things that make me happy, so here I go... *
Sé que el título suena muy el señor de los anillos, pero es que he descubierto una nueva especie de conexión con otrAs bloggers, en su mayoría mujeres. He recibido este regalo de parte de dos de ellas y he decidido compartirlo con las siguientes bloggers:
Marina, fan indiscutida de los felinos, quien está un poco empañada en estos momentos pero aun así se las rebusca para entretenerme mucho con sus escritos.
Anushka, con acento en la A, una escritora y fotógrafa talentosa que sabe expresar recuerdos.
R.Galatea, otra fan felina con quien me siento muy identificada por las observaciones que escribe.
Olvidé que la consigna indica que debo escribir 10 cosas que me hacen feliz, acá voy...
*
My big and unique family / Mi particular gran familia
Rain and nature in general /La lluvia y la naturaleza en general
Creation: painting, writing, cooking... / La creación: pintar, escribir, cocinar...
Inspiration / La inspiración
Books / Los libros
Romantic movies / Las películas románticas
Willingness / La iniciativa
Tennis
Giving presents/ Regalar

5 comentarios:

ti-igra dijo...

Hola! :-)

Thank you, Kira! Here all your friends heard very pleasant words!
So nice to receive gifts! I also love to give and receive gifts!

This is so good that you gave each of us a smile and warm!
You are a wonderful person, so sweet, with a light inside! I think you're a little sun that brings joy! So you paint such beautiful flowers and fluffy cats!:-))))

Cпасибо! :-)
Кира, вы чудесная, у вас богатая душа! Привет Ларинке!
Приезжайте!

Eileen W dijo...

Thanks for the gift my blogger friend :) I am so touched......

Carolyn Jean Thompson dijo...

Thank you Kira! I am so honored to be one of your blog friends! Thank you for being my friend too! You have been very supportive in my new beginnings. Have a great day, and I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work.

Mum in the Making dijo...

Hello! Thank you, Kira... I'm honoured! Its been really great reading your blog too, and seeing all your beautiful artwork! :)

Marina Judith Landau dijo...

Ayyy, gracias, Nenaaaa!!!
Qué lindo, llegar y encontrarme este premio!!!
Ya lo subiré a mi blog, teneme paciencia que voy lentísima con todo....
Estas cosas alegran el día, aunque una venga triste.
Un abrazo grandote!